I’m Matt Norris.
I help people to
kick pain and
get them back to feeling complete.
Matt has had extended experience at the top level of sport within Australia and the World. His experience includes recently returning from Scotland where he worked as a Remedial Massage Specialist for the exclusive Carnegie Club at Skibo Castle in the Scottish Highlands.
-He was Head Massage Therapist at Adelaide Crows Football Club 1994- 2017 and awarded Life Membership in 2016
-The Matt Norris Massage Team Provided Massage Therapy Services to the Australian Elite Track Cycling Team 2017.
-Athletic Trainer and Personal Remedial Massage Therapist to
-Lleyton Hewitt in 2005 (Aus Open, Wimbledon and US Open Campaigns)
-European Golf Tour events at Scottish Open and Irish Open and the Dunhill Links Championship 2017/18.I worked with Adam Bland, Jason Scrivener and I have also worked closely with including Two time tour winner Wade Ormsby (for approx. 10 years).
-Worked with World Class Athletes World BMX Champion Sam Willoughby and V8 Supercar Racer Tim Slade (Approx 5 years) and Cricket Australia as a conference provider of Functional Education, assessment and TRaining to delegates 2017.
-Represented Australia as a Sports Trainer/Massage Therapist for the International Rules Series 1999
Practicing at Good Life Health Club ( Formerly Zest & Perfect Fit) Since 1998
-Massage Therapist and Travelling Team Manager for Adelaide 36ers (1996)
-Nearly 30 Years experience as a Sports Trainer starting at Central District F.C and Currently at Unley Mercedes Jets F.C 2018-
I've worked with...
· Diploma of Remedial Massage (Australian Institute of Fitness)
· Diploma of Remedial Massage (SA College of Natural Medicine)
· Diploma of Sports/Swedish/Injury (Sports Massage Training School)
· Kinetic Chain Release Practitioner – Developed by Scottish Physiotherapist Hugh Gilbert (Currently the only therapist in SA) www.kineticchainrelease.com
· SLM Myopractic Bodywork
· Lester Cox Technique
· Certificate- Myofascial Dry Needling
· Myofascial Cupping
· Gua Sha Chinese Scraping Technique
· Cert- Sports Massage (including Spray and Stretch, Trigger Point Therapy)
· Cert- Integrative Massage (Including MFR,TPT,STR, Acupressure)
· B.App.Sc (Rec, Planning & Management) Uni SA
· Fitness Leaders Certificate- Strength & Conditioning
· Level 2 Sports Trainer (SASMA) & Senior First Aid
· Member of Australian Traditional Medicine Society